Thursday, October 30, 2008

I love my UPS man!!

I am officially in LOVE with my UPS man.






He has got to be the world's cutest UPS man. I know what you are thinking what about Michael. Well he just doesn't stack up to this UPS man. If only UPS could hire all new UPS men like mine I think they would double or triple the amount of packages they deliver. I would order things just to see my UPS man.





I am so in love with this UPS man that this morning I took pictures so I can always remember how cute he looked today in his brown uniform. You know that all women love a man in uniform.





Trust me after you see the pictures you will know what I am talking about. Don't be jealous you to can have a UPS man as cute as mine. Wait what am I saying you can't have a UPS man as cute as mine because mine is the cutest UPS man ever and I AM NOT sharing. Hands off he's mine.






OK, so I am not really in love with the man who delivers packages to my house. I am in love with RILEY. Is he not the cutest UPS man that you have ever seen. He picked out this costume and Auntie Caren found it for him. He has a Halloween party today at preschool so he gets to wear it on 2 days. Don't think that has not made him the happiest boy in our house today. His brothers are a little jealous that he gets to wear his costume today and they don't. I will of course take more pix of the three of them in costumes trick or treating tomorrow but I could not resist taking a picture of Riley this morning. Now I'm sure you can see why I love my UPS man.

4 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

That is so stinkin cute!! You need to frame it! :)

Katie said...

That is way adorable! I never liked their brown uniforms until now. So cute!

Michelle Ashton said...

So are you the one who made the yummy apple dip for the party today? If so can I get the recipe? mashton73@frontiernet.net

Jaime said...

You had me going for a minute there! I was thinking we must have got a new UPS guy since I've been gone! He is so stinking cute...you are right!