Thursday, November 6, 2008

Raining eggs?

Has it ever rained eggs in your kitchen? I think that must be what happened in mine today.


Riley and I went out and collected eggs. We found 2 and brought them in the house. I realized the carton in the fridge was already full and searched in the pantry for an empty one. When I found one I dropped it on the kitchen floor. Riley decided to put the eggs in the carton by himself. Lets just say that 2 eggs, 1 carton and 3 year old hands don't work. As you can see one of the eggs did not make it to the carton. Oh well, I needed to clean the kitchen floor again.



Here is a closer look incase you were wondering what a fresh egg really looks like up close and personal. I still can't get over how yellow the yolks are compared to store bought eggs.

3 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

I love fresh eggs. I think we may look into getting some chickens.

Annie said...

I didn't know you had a blog too! Such cute pictures! I love fresh eggs too, we have 15 chicks and I can't wait till they start laying. The yolks are so pretty, NOT what you get from the store!

Jaime said...

I never know fresh eggs were so yellow! We've been looking into getting chickens, but at this rate everyone in town will have some!