Friday, November 21, 2008

Polar Express

We went to the Polar Express the beginning of the month. The boys were excited before we got on the train. Just look at Conner, he can hardly stand it.



They all got dressed up in their PJ's for the train ride, but it was pretty cold so they had to wear their coats with their jammies. After the ride to the north pole Santa got on the train and gave all of the kids a sleigh bell. Conner is sure that Santa gave away all of the bells and won't have any left for his reindeer. It has been a point of discussion in our home for some time now.
Riley and Santa can be friends as long as Riley can sit on mommy's lap. When we got done with the train ride we went back into the hotel lobby and took this family picture in front of the fire they had going. It is probably the closest thing to a family portrait that I will get for a long time.


The boys were hungry after we got done (big surprise) so we went back up to our room and ordered pizza and wings. After that they were off to dream land. They all keep asking when we get to go on another train ride. I have a feeling they will keep asking until Christmas and then hopefully they will find something else to focus on.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Megan, that is a cute picture of your family. I didn't know there was a Polar Express... it looks like fun! Ginger

Michelle Ashton said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I have always wanted to go. Maybe one of these years. :)

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun. I planned to take my kids this year, but never got around to getting the tickets. They would love it I'm sure. I love the family picture too.
Hailey has twin red head boys in her class that she's made friends with. I told her the other day that they are cute, but nothing compared to Conner!

JC and Jen Young said...

How fun we went 2 years ago and my girls want to go back so bad. That is a good picutre of you guys!

Kristen said...

What a handsome bunch of boys! I just found your blog from Kellie's. We need to have Conner over to play sometime--Parker is missing his kindergarten friends.